favourite part of the Bible
Psalm 23 – from Book 19 Psalms
001 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
002 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me
beside the still waters.
003 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of
righteousness for his name’s sake.
004 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy
staff they comfort me.
005 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine
enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
006 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my
life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
- Queen’s Christmas Message: 400th Anniversary of King James Bible in 2011 (catholicanalysis.blogspot.com)
- Book Review: The Beginning Reader’s Bible (debrakb.blogspot.com)
- Bible Statistics and History answer: Who wrote Psalm 65 (wiki.answers.com)
- A Guide to the Healing Psalms: New book by Rabbi Joshua Haberman acts as a commentary and index (prweb.com)
- What was David feeling when he wrote Psalms 27 (wiki.answers.com)
- Obama, the Religious Right and hate-prayer (releasingreligion.blogspot.com)
- John Backman: Praying the Most Difficult Psalms (huffingtonpost.com)
- Short Reflection on Psalm 4:1 (simuliustusetpeccator.com)
- Memorial of St. Leo the Great, Pope and Doctor of the Church (trustinjesus.wordpress.com)
- Is It OK for Christians to Censor the Bible? (friendlyatheist.com)