I was going to write about how eating a raw carrot, as I am on my 2nd one now, as an after dinner snack is good for me. I went looking on my computer for photos and clipart, and what do you know… all I could find was this:
Which ultimately leads to the questions about whether sex workers are cheaper than buying cars for sex.
I’ll leave you to cogitate on that as I nibble on my carrot and contempt what those lovely ladies charge and do for a living.
Bye for now,
- NYC’s High-Tech Sex Workers Carry BlackBerrys and Advertise on Facebook (observer.com)
- When Is a Prostitute Not a Prostitute? (bigthink.com)
- Sex Worker Awareness Ads. (copyranter.blogspot.com)
- Dutch government to tax sex workers (milkandcookies.com)
- Video Shows Planned Parenthood Advising Pretend Pimp About Underage Sex Slaves (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Gaining Favour with Sex Worker Bribes (bigthink.com)
- Regulating brothels will keep women on the streets (theglobeandmail.com)
- Campaign Claims Prostitutes Are People Too (adrants.com)
- Why Aren’t We Talking About Sex Workers’ Safety? [Sex Ed] (jezebel.com)
- Why do serial killers target sex workers? (salon.com)