PSALM 106 – “The Lord’s Goodness to His People”
19:106:001 Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is
good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
19:106:002 Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? who can shew forth
all his praise?
19:106:003 Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth
righteousness at all times.
19:106:004 Remember me, O LORD, with the favour that thou bearest unto
thy people: O visit me with thy salvation;
19:106:005 That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in
the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine
19:106:006 We have sinned with our fathers, we have committed iniquity,
we have done wickedly.
19:106:008 Nevertheless he saved them for his name’s sake, that he might
make his mighty power to be known.
19:106:009 He rebuked the Red sea also, and it was dried up: so he led
them through the depths, as through the wilderness.
19:106:010 And he saved them from the hand of him that hated them, and
redeemed them from the hand of the enemy.
19:106:011 And the waters covered their enemies: there was not one of
19:106:012 Then believed they his words; they sang his praise.
19:106:013 They soon forgat his works; they waited not for his counsel:
19:106:014 But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness, and tempted God in
19:106:015 And he gave them their request; but sent leanness into their
19:106:016 They envied Moses also in the camp, and Aaron the saint of the
19:106:017 The earth opened and swallowed up Dathan and covered the
company of Abiram.
19:106:018 And a fire was kindled in their company; the flame burned up
19:106:019 They made a calf in Horeb, and worshipped the molten image.
19:106:020 Thus they changed their glory into the similitude of an ox
that eateth grass.
19:106:021 They forgat God their saviour, which had done great things in
19:106:022 Wondrous works in the land of Ham, and terrible things by the
19:106:023 Therefore he said that he would destroy them, had not Moses
his chosen stood before him in the breach, to turn away his
wrath, lest he should destroy them.
19:106:024 Yea, they despised the pleasant land, they believed not his
19:106:025 But murmured in their tents, and hearkened not unto the voice
of the LORD.
19:106:026 Therefore he lifted up his hand against them, to overthrow
them in the wilderness:
19:106:027 To overthrow their seed also among the nations, and to scatter
them in the lands.
19:106:028 They joined themselves also unto Baalpeor, and ate the
sacrifices of the dead.
19:106:029 Thus they provoked him to anger with their inventions: and the
plague brake in upon them.
19:106:030 Then stood up Phinehas, and executed judgment: and so the
plague was stayed.
19:106:031 And that was counted unto him for righteousness unto all
generations for evermore.
19:106:032 They angered him also at the waters of strife, so that it went
ill with Moses for their sakes:
19:106:033 Because they provoked his spirit, so that he spake unadvisedly
with his lips.
19:106:034 They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the LORD
19:106:035 But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works.
19:106:036 And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.
19:106:037 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto
19:106:038 And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of
their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of
Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
19:106:039 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a
whoring with their own inventions.
19:106:040 Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his
people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.
19:106:041 And he gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that
hated them ruled over them.
19:106:042 Their enemies also oppressed them, and they were brought into
subjection under their hand.
19:106:043 Many times did he deliver them; but they provoked him with
their counsel, and were brought low for their iniquity.
19:106:044 Nevertheless he regarded their affliction, when he heard their
19:106:045 And he remembered for them his covenant, and repented
according to the multitude of his mercies.
19:106:046 He made them also to be pitied of all those that carried them
19:106:047 Save us, O LORD our God, and gather us from among the heathen,
to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy
- References to life in the bible Quotations about life in the bible (wiki.answers.com)
- Losing myself (momblognetwork.com)
- Suez Canal (Scenic Cruising) – Suez, Egypt (travelpod.com)
- The History of Ashoora (xeniagreekmuslimah.wordpress.com)
- Maybe The New Year Is Not A Clean Slate For You But Instead A Dark Pit (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)
- Egypt eases Red Sea beach ban after shark attacks (foxnews.com)
- Egypt eases Red Sea beach ban after shark attacks (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Egypt eases Red Sea beach ban after shark attacks (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- The Claim of The Christians Attributing Injustice to the Jews (brighthub.com)
- 1 Nephi 17: The Trip to Bountiful (dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com)
- Music in Scripture – An Overview (epages.wordpress.com)
- Unfailing Love (lovemeanyway.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Bible Verses (rightcelebrity.com)
- A Sanctuary in Time (insidecatholic.com)
- A Thousand Hallelujahs (edifier1.wordpress.com)
- 12 Praise thoughts from Psalm 6 (panasianbiz.com)
- 12 Praise thoughts from Psalm 4 (panasianbiz.com)
- Sorry… 2 Corinthians 7:10 (dianneguthmuller.com)